HOA/CC&R Matters Services
Unfortunately, many homeowners believe they have no recourse against an HOA Board. They believe they have no rights and no voice when it comes to disputes with the HOA Board.
An experienced real estate attorney can give the homeowner a voice and help resolve property-related disputes through practical means. A real estate attorney will provide you with the information and advice you need to help make decisions on how to precede against a homeowners associations regarding:
- Compromising open spaces or views
- Unfair changes to landscaping or common areas
- Unpopular changes to rules and regulations
- Failure to maintain common areas
- Preventing neighbors from breaching agreements
- Encroachment on property lines
- Noise and disturbances
- Nuisances that affect homeowners
- Enforcement of governing documents
If you have a Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R) dispute, homeowners associations are required to have informal dispute resolution procedures in place, and are required to address the homeowner’s concerns. Again, the assistance of an experienced real estate attorney can help.
The Law Offices of Eric A. Rudolph P.C. can help you if you have a dispute with your HOA or a CC&R dispute. Homeowners have rights, and we give them a voice when going up against an HOA!